Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Thursday, July 29, 2010

More weight gone

So today i weighted in at 174.2 pounds! veryy happy, i also weighted myself 7:30 in the evening, as aposed to my normal time, 2:00 in the afternoon. And since your heavier in the evening i might have even lost more weight than that, but i wont get ahead of myself her. So my goal to be in the low 70's by the end of july is working so far! lets hope i dont rebound. Im surprised i lost any weight because i ate fast food and chocolate today :( and lastnight i ate chips late in the night. Im so surprised they didnt sit on me. Its also that time ofthe month which is weird, because they say you get bolated and gain weight. Weirdd. Also i had soda today, shame on me! first time in like a couple of weeks. I basicaly let go and didnt worry and some how droped weight. so im hoping by August first ill be around 172 pounds, thats a number i really want to see on the scale by sunday. or atleast 173 pounds, im okay with that too. but i dont know if thatll happen, if i keep being careless with my eating habbits it could rebound. I need to try o stop eating so much at night, yuck. So im aiming to be 160 by the end of summer. so 10 more pounds to lose in august! if i see 169 on the scale ill be so encourged to lose even more. so i need to lose around 5 more pounds to be more motivated. So two more pounds this month i hope and then by the 6th or 7th ill be 169 i hope :) ..okay so im gone to drink water and do some small excerises. Nothing big because itll screw up my metabolism. Byebye -Doll

5 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg! I've lost 5 pounds total!! 15 more to go but I think I'll aim for 10 by September:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thats awesome! wait,grace, when did you start the diet? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I started 2 weeks ago and now I've lost.. 6.5 But it's working really well for me:) 13.5 more to lose!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thats so great im happy for you! thats like 3 pounds a week, really great to hear! i told you guys the pounds come off, and its so easy

    ReplyDelete