Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Monday, July 26, 2010

Focus!!

So, camping. rough. Not the wilderness thats rough, but the food choices... bread, french fries, and sweets. The only things that can survive in the melting heat. Total loss of diet tract. Weight :175.9 lbs, Still happy its under 176 or 177 or 178 for that matter! i worked my ass off to keep it from those numbers but tomorrow will be a new begining once again. I get so side tract by the summer fun. Okay ,focus focus focus! gahh... im buckling down this time! cracking on it hard! i always procrastinate and then drop like 10 pounds before the school year starts. August really rushes me!! so much!! but this august im aiming for 15 or 20 pounds off insted of just 10 like last summer, so im back on track tomorrow! with no more camping in my way! yay i get to eat fresh fruit again and salads! :) ..so im gonna aim to be under 175 by july 31! thats my next goal! i hope to be 173 before july is over i hope. I have plenty of pictures of cute clothing i want to motivate me :) ...and ive come to the conclusion today, that im really not that big ! :D i only have like 15 pounds on my stomach to lose ...or maybe even 20 and maybe 5 pounds off my arms would be nice! but thats all i need really. So if anyone lost anymore weight please comment and tell me about it! ! I also went for a run with my friend today when i got back from camping and unpacked my stuff. So im back and focusing!! woot! here to 155 before summer ends!

2 comments:

  1. Crap! I gave into sweets two days in a row and gained a pound:/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awee, i feel your pain i done that before! But for the past day and today i didnt have any sweets! so im bac on track! so i hope you are too now, just convince yourself its not worth your figure.

    ReplyDelete