Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Thursday, July 22, 2010

Day 5 Entry 3

So insted of doing my 20 minute workout i ended up going swimming with my friend for 2 hours.. but i might still do my workout too im just very tired right now. So for anyone who is okay with just losing 2 pounds a week let me tell you, you can eat whatever you want on this diet as long as it does not exceed 1200 calories you can even eat sweets and fast foods. I want to lose like 3 pounds or 4 pounds a week so i can not eat any of that. Also you must try and work out for 40 minutes. I thought id tell anyone who just wants to lose a bit of weight before this. Unlike me, i want to lose around 20 pounds before school begins or 30 if i can. But if your okay with just losing 12 or 13 pounds then you can do this! eat whatever youd like just keep the calories intake under 1200 and workout for 20 to 40 minutes a day and you should be just over 10 poundds lighter before school starts! :) oh and still try to drink alot of water, Water is key in any diet!! so i hope i made it a bit easier for anybody who finds it hard to give up junk but still wants to shed 2 pounds a week. Feel free to comment people, -Doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment