Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 4 Entry 2

So i know i said i wasnt going to post another entry until tonight but i just wanted to let you all know i made a picture for the blog as you can see to the left :) i thought it would be cute to have that there even if it was rushed and not so great. Yes, i love to paint on my computer i also love doing traditional art! any other artists here? do you guys think this was a good addtion to the homepage? I even put a leaf in the picture meaning its "fall" lol. I will reach my goals by september! im determined! ...so anyways i had a bowl of honey nut cheerios for my first meal today (170cals) and i ate a chocolate bar (260 cals ) Blehhhh! no more chocolate for me today :) ive had my fix and im back on the diet! so heres to a healthy rest of the day lol! By the way, if anyone wants a picture done for them, im happy to draw for anyone! i like drawing anime, and real life things and i like doing some "alternitave" things. So just describe what you want a picture of and ill see what i can do! and im not as good as drawing on the computer as with my hand so sorry if digital things trun out crappy but i can do drawings by hand and scan them on to the computer and send to you. anyways sorry to get off topic and all! I wonder how you guys are doing on the diet so feel free to leave me your results.

6 comments:

  1. heyy! i really want to start this diet today! so far i've only been up for an hour and ate a banana (107 cals). i know that you're supposed to eat 4-6 small meals. but what would be good to eat as a small meal?

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh and I just realized something... you live in Canada so the time is way off from mine here in Texas. I've only been up since like 10:45 am and right now its 11:51 am

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well you can eat anything! as long as its not sweets :) and as long as your total daily intake is 1200 or under! like fries or chicken or salads. i dont eat very healthy myself lol most of my foods are kraft dinner or garlic bread (try not to over do the bread tho) just mabye a couple of chicken nuggets for one meal, try and use a small plate to determind the amount of food you should have in one meal, if it dont all fit then dont eat it unless its very low in calories :) i hope i helped you think of things to eat, any fruits or veggies are welcomed too even tho i dont eat veggies lol but if you like them go for it! you can have low calorie pasta too! and i eat caned ABC's cause they have low calories and i love them! aim for 300 calories or less in a meal sometimes 400 tops! for a small meal maybe 200 is a pretty good amount -Doll

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maridian12 - great snacks are 2oz of almonds (if you like almonds eat them daily!), low-fat yogurt, 1cup of 1% milk, 1 string cheese, 1oz of raisins, raw veggies, berries, cantaloupe, orange, 1 can of V8 juice, 1-2 slices of whole grain bread, 1 bowl of high fiber cereal (raisin bran or total) or oatmeal..

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks that was really helpful! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey I'm an artist too! :) I like the painting you made in the top left!

    ReplyDelete