Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 2 Entry 2

So i weighted myself at 2 o'clock. Which is the time i weigh myself eveyday. I use the wii fit blance board to check my weight and i weighed in today at 175.5 :) my 2.4 pounds are dropped that fast ! and the only difference is im not gonna pig out for the next couple days and gain it back, NO , this time im gonna stay with my diet and keep shedding more &more lbs! I hope anyone else doing this diet has dropped a bit after the first day too! Im so happy! So for breakfast today i ate a bowl of rice crispies (170 calories) and for my first snack i decided to have toast considering it was early in the day its better to have heavy foods early when your metabolism is working to its fullest! So my bread was white and i had peanut butter instead of just butter because if im going to eat the calories i might as well have a good amount of protien in it! all that is about 350 calories so my total so far 520. I already done my 20 minutes workout today and i used the vichy cream and plastic wrap while i done it :) and after that i made myself another green tea body wrap and lied in the sun for a half hour with it on. It makes my skin really soft :) so i dont know if it the green tea wrap helps lose weight but it sure is relaxing and incase you dont know stress causes obisity! And so does depression so take some time everyday and just lay back or dance to work off stress :) dance to your favorite music, just get all that bad energy out ! ...For anyone who read that line about sex earlier, my boyfriend thought it'd be funny to write that cause hes a douche bag! sorry!, its erased now!

No comments:

Post a Comment