Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 6 Entry 1

So for my breakfast i ate a bowl of cerial (170cals) and i am anticipating my weigh in right now. Im pretty scared to see if i gained or lost and its killing me not knowing, im so affraid i gained i think i might workout now to make sure those extra calories are burned off. Im thinking about changing my diet a bit to the one where i can eat what i want but its gotta stay under 1200 cals and i gotta drink alot of water and i gotta work out 40 minutes a day. I think im better off with this diet because i keep on giving in to junk foods and i said it better to have a little then to give up and binge and after like 3 days without chocolate thats what i done sorta and i shouldnt do that its bad. And i know i can lose 2 pounds a week by doing this so maybe if i keep taking my pills and using my cream and green tea then maybe i can get the weight loss to increase to 3 pounds a week :) which is a great goal so heres to losing more weight without splurging on junk food! i could also incrrease my workout time or something to try for 4 pounds a week anywho im gone to work out now! byee -Doll

2 comments:

  1. Idk if u got my email but I've lost 1.5 pounds in 2 days!! I'm very excited I'm now in the 140s!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh sorry no i never checked my email yet, But im so happy for you! i told you it works! way to go :)

    ReplyDelete