Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 2 Entry 1

Today is so beautiful out. It's very inspiring to lose weight because it makes you want to look pretty in a bathing suit. To anyone who gives up on they're diets all the time i want to write some words of encouragement for you! I know it feels like you cant lose weight sometime. I've felt those days when you just cant picture yourself skinny and you think its impossible. Its really not! You CAN lose it and if you do what i do, the pounds will just drop right off. Now i know your thinking "Her diet might work for her but it might not for me" dont think that way! If you really feel like this diet might not be effecient comment on my blog and tell me your weight and height and i will tell you the exact calorie intake &the exact amout of time you should excersise to lose 2 pounds a week or more! But for most people around 165 to 185 with height of 5'4 to 5'7 these steps are what you should be taking! It really comes off trust me. remember you should weigh yourself around the same time everyday and you should wear the same weight clothing every time. This way you know its not just weight fluxuating daily. I know im repeating myself but for anyone who didnt read my other blogs, these are the simple rules you must follow
1)No eating after 7
2)Try to drink 8 cups of water a day
3)eat 4-6 small meals a day NOT 3 big ones
4)no sweets! (This rule kills me lol)
5)Try and workout for atleast 20 minutes a day, even if its just going for a walk
6)Stay positive people! even if you just lose 1 or 2 pounds dont give up! Say this to yourself "Thats 1 pound i will never have back! Thats one pound i wont have to lose again as long as i dont give up on this! Thats one pound lighter i am and one step closer to loving the body im in!"

No comments:

Post a Comment