Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Day 4 Entry 3

So i think i over ate today :( but i was pretty active because me and my boyfriend had to take care of these 3 little kids and there so hyper. Also i done my 20minutes workout so im hoping the chips i ate are worn off! But i will not be suprised if i gain weight tomorrow. Oh well ill have to wish for the best and try not to stress about it. besides we all have our ups and downs and are not expected to go down weight everyday, But we forgive ourselfs and get back on that metaphorical horse we have fallen off of. So today i done my green tea body wrap to relax! and i watched some good ol' Flight of the conchords! because i love that tv show! I also was on my trampoline and i done some painting today. Thats how my "day off "went and i hope i have a better day tomorrow :) heres to high hopes *digital toast* *clinking of cups* lol -Yours truelyyy!

2 comments:

  1. Ello, working out is hard and generally you don't really burn a lot of calories. Where exactly are you trying to lose weight? Overall or is there specific places?

    Also is there any way that you could like post links of the products your using? I watched the youtube video but I can't really see what they are very well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sure ill write a blog right now and ill answer all your questions in it and post links :)

    ReplyDelete