Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 3 Entry 1

Im very happy for myself for sticking with this plan for 3 days so far. I know you might think, its only 3 days its not that long. You have to understand, i normally give in after the second or first day because i love chocolate too much. To make matters worse , theres two crispy crunch bars in my cabinet. aha but im resisting completely until i reach 172.5 lbs! I dont want to give in because i know the moment after i eat that bar ill be upset with myself. I'll say to myself "how could you do that to yourself? 8.4 pounds gone and your gonna gain some of it back? your almost to 10 pounds gone, and thats very motivational! so dont stop until you get there!! if you take a break now, itll take longer to get to it!" :) So i know the first 5 pounds are the hardest to get off, but once you reach it, youll be so happy! Then youll aim for 10 lbs! then 15lbs! everytime you reach numbers in fives, you should feel so good about yourself! youll keep going until you love your body! It wont take long! trust me, dont procrastinate with this. You'll only gain more weight and have to lose that too! Last summer i lost 10 pounds and i should have kept going and lost another 10 but i never, i stoped, got right back into my old habbits and ended up gaining not just 10 lbs back, but almost 14lbs! It was so terrible and now this summer i have to lose that extra amount this time because i gave up on my diet so early and didnt watch what i ate at all! People, half the battle is getting it off, but dont forget about keeping it off! It's very important you dont settle into your old eating habbits and if you do, make sure to keep active so you burn every bit that you take in! :)

Breakfast : rice crispies and skim milk :170calories

No comments:

Post a Comment