Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Monday, July 19, 2010

Day 2 Entry 3

So i had another snack today, it was some peanuts and 2 oranges. about 230 calories, for supper i had some hash browns about 170 calories and i had another bowl of rice crispies ,another 170 cals. so my total for today is 1090. Way over the calorie intake from yesterday but still 110 under my daily limit. This is good but im still trying to keep it around 800 i guess i cant help it if im hungry tho, im not gonna starve myself! Thats so stupid so dont ever do that! ! its very unhealthy. anywho im very pleased with my weigh in earlier today! I cant believe i took that much off! Im so happy im back to my weight that i had before i had my weekend of pigging out! so im hoping tomorrow ill be around 175.0 ..that way im aiming for .5 of a pound off tomorrow! I have high expectations that ill have half a pound gone tomorrow because after supper today i went for a quick walk and i went for a 20 minutes swim. I still cant belive im 8.4pounds lighter than i was at the beginning of summer! i hope at the end of nextweek ill have a total of 14 pounds gone this summer :) anywho, i wont lose focus of my current goal (172.5) I know i can reach it! &i know it wont take very long to lose 3 pounds! i hope that by sunday ill have theses 3 pounds gone! maybe even before sunday!

So let me let you all in on my secrect, every time i reach a small goal i have set for myself, (for example 172.5 lbs) i get to eat one sweet but i must work it into one of my daily snacks and i must keep doing my excerises and eating healthy in all my other meals. So when you reach the first goal you have set, treat yourself! now dont eat all the sweets you can that'd be terrible!! just one sweet every time you reach a little goal. Try and work this sweet in to an early meal so that you have a better chance of burning it off. :) i hope everybody likes my secrect to staying motivated lol because i know its hard to just cut junk food out all together! so to everyone trying my diet plan, please leave me comments and concerns and leave me your results if your getting any, and if your not, then tell me what youve been doing and eating everyday and ill see if i can help you!

No comments:

Post a Comment