Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 3 Entry 3

So for my last meal i ate another bowl of cerial which was 170 calories and earlier i ate a small pizza (415 cals) so now ive taken in 925 calories ..but it feels so much more than that because i had bread twice today and it makes me feel bigger even tho im smaller than i was yesterday. I think im going to do some wii fit because i feel so big. I know i lost 10 pounds but i really dont see where i lost it to. Hopefully when i lose another 5 or another 10lbs ill finially be able to see where it came off. Anyways, will anybody that reads this blog please leave me some feed back on my blogging so far? tell me if this is helping you or not please! i only have 1 follower and no feed back to go on. I really wish people would comment on what i say so that it dosnt feel like im just talking to myself here. Id be really happy even if its bad feed back! just let me know something people! Thanks -Doll

6 comments:

  1. I think you're doing a god job. I like how you explain what you're doing each day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks :) i really appreciate your feed back! are you using my diet too? cause i really want you to keep me updated on if its working for you or not please ! id be so happy to know if im really helping someone

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey! This is so cool. I'm going to start on your diet tonight. I'm trying to lose 15-20 pounds by September. Thanks for the encouragment. You're getting closer and closer to your goal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks :) im so glad to help people! you really dont know how much your words mean to me. I'll always be here to support anyone who needs help! I'd love to know if this diet works for others besides myself so if you want, grace, you may tell me everyday if your losing weight. Feel free to tell me how your diets going and if you need extra words of encouragemnt i'll be sure to write a blog just for you or anyone else who needs a little extra support!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, great blog! You motivate me to keep on wanting to lose some pounds.

    Im 5'6" and 142 pounds i wanna eventually get to 125 but for now i think my goal is 135.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Im so glad i could motivate you! :) We are the same hight! Except you might not have big feet(size 10) and hands and bones for a girl lol. I think 135 is a great weight for someone our heght! I think my goal is gonna be 140 or 150 for now because my bones arnt tiny :(. And for anyone who thinks "big boned" is bullshit, Its realy not. Big bones doesnt mean your fat now, fat is fat and thats the end of it lol but it means that on top of being fat or skinny, you have thick bones underneath. I know im big boned because my mom is a larger women than me, she is way over 200 pounds and she takes smaller ring sizes and bracelet sizes than me. My finger and wrist bones are very thick. So thats how you tell :) most of the time anyways! i hope i just hellped someone figure out if they are big boned or not lol

    ReplyDelete