Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Saturday, July 17, 2010

Getting Prepared

So today i went to shoppers and got myself a bottle of Vichy cellu destock. I'm going to start my journy of weight loss tomorrow (Sunday 18th of july, 2010) First things first! i measure my waist, arms, legs, bust, and hips. Then ill follow these strict rules...
1.Only WATER or MILK! no juice! its too sweet
2.I must excerise atleast 20 minutes per day but i will aim for 45 minutes (im going to rub the vichy cream on my stomach, and arms and put plastic rap over it and work out)
3. Im taking Apple cider 600 tablets every morning (2 a day)
4. NO EATING AFTER 7!
5. NO JUNK OR SWEETS
6. 8 glasses of water a day

so if anyone would like to also follow me and start they're diet tomorrow they can! i will give complete results! my first goal is to lose 3 pounds! so i want to weigh 172.5. setting smaller goals breaks up the feeling of a diet and reaching your goals quicker keeps you motivated :) ..so dont aim for 20 pounds ! itll take long to reach your goal. aim in small numbers like 3 or 5 pounds first! Baby steps! walk before you run haha good luck to anyone trying this! I have high expectation!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment