Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 3 Entry 2

:D ...so my weigh in today went so great! My current weight is 173.7 pounds!!!! Woot! Thats means i have exactly 10.2 pounds gone people! This is so great i only have to lose 1.2 pounds to reach my first goal i set! Also i had a snack about a half hour before weighting myself i ate 1 slice of white bread with peanut butter (170 calories) ...This is so great! I told you all i know how to lose weight! :) just do what i do and youll be sure to drop pounds like i do! And i dont starve myself and i dont eat any veggies because i dont like them lol yuck!! i just eat decent food, count caloires, make sure not to exceed 1200 calories a day, drink plenty of water and do a 20 minutes workout (sometimes i also go for short walks or swim) but i never ever hard core work out. Losing weight is very easy people! so dont get your hopes up if you think you never will lose any weight! trust me, YOU CAN! anyways, im off now to do my 20 minutes carido with my vichy cellu destock wrap ! Keep your head held high boys and girls! Wishing you the best of luck with your weight loss!! ill do another journal later tonight Yours truely , Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment