Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 4 Entry 1

Good morning people! haha for anyone who is a night owl like me, i love being up all night which can be bad if your on a diet but if you dont have any summer employment (like myself) then you might stay up late too. Aha so i decided that when i wake up, im going to reward myself. I know i said i was going to wait to hit 172.5lbs to eat some sweets but i think having a total of 10 pounds gone deserves some celebrating! So when i wake up later i am going to enjoy my day! My boyfriends coming over, so im going to relax and have a fun day. I will still do my carido! but i will not weigh myself tomorrow and i will still keep my calorie intake under 1200 but im gonna let a bit loose and swing for a sweet snack or two! I will not go mad on the sugar tho because i dont want to lose track of all my hard work! I just want a nice day to have no worries of weigh in time and to be a teenager enjoying her summer vacation! Let me tell you that its okay to relax and not worry some days. I know its a diet but after 5 pounds off or 10 or 15, its time to just smile and remind yourself your a person and not a robot counting cals all the time and numbers on a scale :) so Victory days are allowed people! After all, we're only human. For those people out there who find it hard to give up the sweet tooth reward yourself a little sooner like after you lose 2 pounds! Sure, this way itll take a little longer to shed thoses inches but hey, its better then holding out on your cravings and then binge eating! so every 2 pounds have a candy bar for one of your early meals or something. Just be sure to try your best to work it off. I might not have as many blogs today cause im gonna relax. So if you want to know what to eat in the morning i suggest cerial, eggs, or maybe some toast. Just remember not more than a cup of cerial, Try to get the fat out of the egg if you can, or maybe have peanut butter that way you get protien. For lunch maybe a small pizza, or some fries, or chicken stripes. I know i dont eat very healthy, and most of my food comes in cans or microwaveable packages, but as long as you count your calories and split them up into smaller meals, Its okay to eat them :) maybe have some peanuts or fruits for a snack too. Or some crackers. Thanks to everyone viewing my blog and i hope you keep with my diet! It really pays off! Just rememeber, Lots of Water & only 1200 calories (unless your starving then have a bit more!) & ill do another blog tomorrow evening /night telling everyone what i ate on my "day off" and what i done to relax or to excerise or just to enjoy the summer! byebye -Yours truely, Doll!

No comments:

Post a Comment