Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Ive been doing good on my diet

So yesterday i never had any sweets , i ate alot of cerial tho, but it kept my sugar craving down which is good. So today i havent eaten any sweets either so far! i cant wait to see if i lost any weight from monday when i weighted 175.9. So im keeping my figners crossed. I have this bad problem were im always saying ill start tomorrow. Anyone else know that condition? Where everyday youll give up sweets the next day, and the next, and the next. Well that is me, And im sure theres many like me but yesterday i really done it. I hate the way i went camping all weekend and for 3 days straight i ate bad food and i never changed weight, but if i eat a chocolate bar and workout, the next day ill have weight gained. It makes no sense and i hate it. Anywho im gone ill update you all on my weigh in later -Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment