Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 1

So after the last weekend of eating nothing but junkfood i gained 2.4pounds back weighing 177.9lbs so now im going to lose 5.4pounds to reach my goal. today i started out with a bowl of honey bunches of oats cerial and skim milk about 160 calories. For my next meal i had some peanuts and an orange which was about 270 calories. For my supper i ate Kraft Dinner extreme pizza which contained 220 cals. im probably going to eat an apple in two hours so my total calorie intake for today will be around 700 by the end of today! which is excellent because my total intake for a diet is 1200 so im WAYY under :) i also done the turbo jam 20minute workout today which is said to burn 300 calories. i put on my vichy cellu destock on my stomach and worked out with a plastic wrap over it. I'm also going to attempt to make a green tea body wrap and wear it for atleast 10 minutes to sweat off some inches.

Insturction to make green tea body wrap:
So the green tea is great for your skin and the kind im using contains honey and ginger, which we all know ginger is great in a wrap. so you fill a tub or sink with hot water (not boiling but hot) then you add a cup of green tea and let it mix and heat up then you take a towl or two and put it in the water letting it soak it all up. Then rinse the towl(s) and wrap them around your stomach relax for 10 minutes or more!

2 comments:

  1. Hey what is that Turbo Jam you're talking about? Where can I find it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turbo jam is a workout program i have 2 turbo jam cd's, they have 3 different workouts on each disk. I normally do the turbo jam 20 minutes workout, Ab jam, And the Carido Party. You can find them on beachbody.com or ebay or amazon.com should have them :)

    ReplyDelete