Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Sunday, July 18, 2010

Day 1 Entry 3


So after i ate an apple an hour ago i went for a walk. When i came home i was starving so i had to give in to the rule no eating after 7 pm. but its only if your stomach is rumbling that you can have a tiny snack. So my choice was a small bowl of cerial like i had for breakfast. I figuered it was better than eating some toast because i currently only have white bread in my house and i read somewhere on the internet that theres a diet about eating cerial for two meals of the day so i ate cerial twice today. I know its only another 160 calories but i cant help but feel like im not on a diet by eating this cerial. ugh okay so thats ... around 880 calories today. not too bad i suppose, considering its the first day and we all know its the hardest to get through. Tomorrow im sure things will go a little smoother.

2 comments:

  1. So if you don't mind me asking how much weight have you actually lost? Is the wrap thing you're doing while working out actually doing anything?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only started my weight loss up again on sunday But a couple of weeks ago i followed these same rules i made for myself and i lost 6 pounds in 2 weeks (i weighted 183.9 and now i weigh 177.9) :) so i know my rules work. This time i decided to share my rules with everyone and give anyone who wants to lose weght the chance to do it quickly and safely with no stupid program! I only started doing the Vichy cream wrap yesterday so ill have to tell everyone next sunday if it really works! A girl told me if you do it for two weeks you could lose 2 to 4 cm, so about an inche or almost an inche. Im hoping itll increase my results but like i said you can just follow the diet and still lose weight! When i lost those 6 pounds i never used any tablets, cream, or green tea! If you have any other questions or concerns please ask! And rememeber if you want to lose weight you can join me on my diet and you can even comment on my blogs telling me how your day on this diet went and if you get any results! -Doll

    ReplyDelete