Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Friday, July 23, 2010

Day 6 Entry 2

Sorry i didnt post a blog all day but i was packing my bags ,which means i wont be able to blog again until sunday or monday because im going camping with my family tomorrow moring but my weigh in today was the exact same as yesterday which is good! atleast i didnt go up weight, but still sorta dissapointing.. well anyways ill update as soon as i get home sunday or monday cause im not sure how many nighted were staying up there yet , anywho i want to point out that grace has 1.5 pounds gone and i wanted to congraduate her in my blog! so this is a special shout out for you! :) its only been two days and shes doing wonderful! ...grace, id love it if you would comment and tell me and everyone reading, what youve been doing for 2 days to lose this? i mean how many cals have you consumed, how many minutes did you workout, and did you use any products i recomended? please and thanks :) i just wanna know how much of my plan you followed thanks! Yours truely, Doll!

2 comments:

  1. Ok I have been going on really long walks and not really counting calories..just eating the right amount (not over eating) and no sweets. I've also been following the rules no eating after 7 and 8cups of water a day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for commenting ! :) im very happy for you. Im glad my plan worked for you too! ..im off to go camping now with the family so talk to you all sunday or monday ! Keep motivated!

    ReplyDelete