Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Friday, July 16, 2010

A Doll By Fall :3


I am the girl who weighs 175.5lbs but looks around 150, i want to be 150 and look 130!. I am the unmotivated. I've come blogging to find people to lead me on! I want to be "ADollByFall" because i want to be lovely and beautiful by september. Altho i am a quitter :( and a downer :( so i need to stay positive. I've lost 8.4 pounds so far from may31(mind you, i was on and off diet) and i wish to be atleast 155lbs by school. 8 weeks to lose 20 pounds (or more). I can.. NO!... WILL DO IT!!!! :):):):) i need support! come on people and subscribe to my journy and i will tell everyone what i eat everyday to lose this weight! i will share my secrets of success! i will give the best of the best weight loss tips! Ill also draw cute things to go along with my weight loss :)

No comments:

Post a Comment