Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Friday, August 13, 2010

Day 8 second post

So i was 171.3 again today. I suppose hanging around 171 is better than hanging around 173. Am i right? ... so i think im gonna stop eating so much bread and see if that changes anything. On the bright side, i lost 2.4 pounds this week :) its not the best but hey, weight gone is weight gone. Thats the main thing. I know if i didnt eat out so much this week i could have seen 169 on the scale but in time i will see it. Soon enough ! Im feeling so great about myself and thats the main thing! When i go back to school this year i will be more confident than ever. I hope my blog can have a positve influence on peoples lives so please accept this challange to lose weight and do yourself a favour. Youll love your body! I know i love my body with 12.6 pounds off :) i will not let my chance to be who i want to be in this life go. We only get one body, so make the best of it. Remeber that your killing yourself by keeping weight on and gaining more weight. So smarten up and shed those pounds. If you cant give up the sweets then itll take a bit more time to see results but itll still come off! trust me :) I used to never think i could lose weight. It seems so impossible until you actually lose it. Trust me , im a real person. Im not a fake diet company trying to buy you, im just a young girl trying to help others and get support from others. heres to around 10 more pounds off before the school year! & heres to YOU, reaching any goals you get :) Get the pounds off while you can people. As you get older it gets harder to lose weight incase you didnt know. So spend the next couple of weeks of summer enjoying the out doors while you lose weight. W all know once you reach halloween and christmas it gets hard to take it off, and dont wait for the next new years revolution when you can start now to lose it bit by bit. Tell yourself you love yourself because its important to remeber to stay positvie. Im so happy having weight off. even if i only see a small difference, i still feel like i can carry myself easier. Keep up the good work people -Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment