Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Monday, August 16, 2010

Challange: Day 11

So im pretty busy this week and there for could not blog the past couple of days. Ive been pressured and stressing and have been eating a bit more than i should. So ive gain like .6 or .7 of a pound (shame on me) my current weight stands at 172.0 lbs. Its so terrible of me to let myself do this. So today ive been working extra hard on staying happy not stressed and im eating alot less so im expecting to see around 171.something tomorrow. Even if its 171.9 its better than 172 ! id say ill see 171.6 on the scale tomorrow but i dont want to get my hopes up. It seems like everytime i get closer and closer to 169 i rebound. How unfair, but i have only myself to blame. Its okay though, because ive noticed another pattern. I lose a bit of weight then i gain a bit back but not all of it, then when i lose more weight, its less than i lost at first. Then again i gain a bit back and loss more. So im hoping this time when i loss it ill be under my lowest weight. -Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment