Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Challange: Day 2: post 2

So today i sized up my arms in the mirror with my younger sisters arms, and mine arnt that much bigger, altho she did gain a bit of weight, still! this means im getting smaller ,and i also saw that my stomach comes out only as far as hers does, altho she does not have love handles like i do. but still i like to compair because i rather see results than just look at the scale all the time. So i dont know if ill have any weight off tomorrow because i ate about 300 more caloiries than i did yesterday :( i know it wasnt good of me to do that but i had to eat some yogert and peanut butter to stop craving chocolate. Any ways i still expect to lose atleast .1 of a pound! atleast!! Im a emotional rollar when i cant have junk food. I know its terrible, but its me. I know ill be happy tomorrow though if i lose any weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment