Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Challange: Day 13

I still weigh 171.7 lbs. Im glad i didnt gain! since i done no activity yesterday. I worked out for 40 minutes today and have been eating pretty healthy so i think i should drop a bit tomorrow if im lucky. I know i havnt reached under 170, &ive been making every excuse in the book as to why im not losing anymore weight past 170, but im just happy because since ive started this blog ive lost a little over 6 pounds :) & altho i may not see 169 on the scale, im glad i can be back to 170 at the least. So much for looking amazing by the school year. But atleast if i get down to 165 in the next 3 weeks , ill be happy. &then maybe ill expand my weight loss to oct 1st. So i can lost another 5 to 10 pounds in september. Im also gonna just update my blog every 3 days now! So ill talk to you again on saturday everone! xo -Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment