Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Thursday, August 5, 2010

The big step

So, i done it. I offically promised on my mothers life that i will not eat any junkfood or sweets for a month. I am so crazy and determined about this that i wrote up a contract and i made my mom take it from me and promise not to rip it up or let me rip it up. So she has hidden it on me and if she loves me she will not rip it up haha. Call me crazy, but this really works. I done this lastyear when i droped 10 pounds except this time im gonna eat less than i did lastyear and im gonna workout more! ...Its the only way i can stop myself from eating sweets because i honestly have no self controll. So apparently its possible to lose 20 pounds in a month so darastic measures will be taken. I will drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day, eat 4 to 6 small meals a day and try to keep most of my foods filled with protien, fruit, or fiber. I will try to go for a walk for a half hour and do turbo jam 20 minutes work out every day. This is the only way i can do it, by kicking into over drive at last minute.. im such a procrastinator. -Yours truely

No comments:

Post a Comment