Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Challange: Day 6

Another day, antoher step closer. Today i weighed 170.9 pounds. :) yes i have exaclty 13 pounds gone today. :) yes i am doing great and yes thats 2.8 pounds down the drain in 6 days. Which is reasonable because yesterday i ate everything but the sink in my kitchen, its a joke but seriously i ate so mucchhh food! But now that i have 13 pounds gone i can sorta see a difference in my clothing :)))) today i wore a skirt that could not fit around my stomach/love handles area and i could only fit it right under my boobs at the beginning of the summer, today i wore that skirt around my waste. I am very impressed with myself right now that i can not let myself gain any weight at all back! I am also proud to say that when i set my next goal to lose another pound, i found out that if i lose just one more pound i will be 169.9 lbs. ill be in the 60'ss!! even if its the high 60's, its still so great! &if i reach it, itll be the first time i weighted that light of a weight in like 2 years maybe even 3 years :). I didnt workout today but i walked alot because iwas at the mall all day again with a group of friends. I did not buy any clothing though because i want to wait until i have all my weight off before i get any pretty, nice fitting clothes. -Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment