Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

About my day

so today was terrible lol . I ate around 1300 calories but im gonna work like about 400 of them off ! im gonna try my best because i had plenty of juice which is bad, and some sweets, and a big supper so i have a fun filled evening of turbo jam ahead of me! I really dont want to gain any wait. When i gain, i get very upset and eat even more because it makes me feel like giving up. When i lose weight it motivates me to keep it off! so i hope i work enough off tonight so that i stay the same or lose tomorrow, after all i have 11.1 pounds off now! and i know i wont reach my deadline, 171.5, tomorrow. I know i can reach like 172.2 or something like that which is still very good! :) because that would mean that in two days i would have 1.3 pounds off, even tho i wanted 2 pounds off by tomorrow i know that because of today it might not be possible. Im gonna go just walk around my front yard a bit to work a small amount of cals off until i can convince my brother to give me the tv to do some turbo jam hha. byebye -Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment