Weight loss calander

Weight loss calander

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Again, not too too bad

So i expected to gain plenttty of weight from yesterday but turns out i only gained about .3 of a pound so today my weigh in was 173.1.. ill work it back off in no time! :) my goal is to be about 172 by sunday! its a good and easy to reach goal! i have 3 days to lose a pound so that shouldnt be hard :)) haha it has a double chin. lol anywho i was thinking about my goals and what not, and to be realistic, i will only take off another 8 pounds before my deadline of the second week of september and im kinda sad about that. i know ill have almost 20 pounds gone but i would be nice to have a bit more than that. i was hoping 30lbs gone before the school year started back up. oh well its still better than gaining weight am i right? well i hope its not muscle im losing that would be a bummer because i love my legs and if losing the muscle in them changes the nice shape of them i will not be impressed haha. i think i see a small difference in my arms tho :) they look smaller i must say. And i think my stomach has lost a bit of weight too because i can see that it does not come out further than my boobs anymore haha unless i try hard to push it out. This is good but it could just be in my head, i dont really know. i can just hope its not :) -Doll

No comments:

Post a Comment